Friday, April 23, 2010

Been There, Done That

This week I have mostly been working on the mess that is my sewing room. Since we moved in a month ago I haven't really touched it except to whip up some curtains for the sliding glass door. Because I have been cleaning, I don't have much to post about sewing, but thought I would post a few of the projects that I did before I started this blog.

I made this dress using the Itty Bitty Baby Dess pattern from Made by Rae. She writes one of my favorite blogs about sewing.

If you have noticed that the theme is baby clothes and blankets....ding ding ding you are a winner. No, I don't have any children of my own, but I love to make things for my friends and family when they have kids. Look for more to come once I get my sewing room all straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment